Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Visitors


Sitting alone feeling the lonliness of one who lives alone.

The comforts of the television or the stereo have been absconded...

There’s nothing but the silence and the wind.

Only with the company of one’s thoughts, the candles begin to flicker in an unusual manner.

“This is not really happening.” I think.

The flames grow and dance as if alive with consciousness, drawing me in.

If they begin to talk to me, the dancing flames, I’m in terrible trouble, and I could lose my soul.

As I draw closer to the dancing flames, engulfed in their heat and dialouge, telling me of wealth and powers to come, through the window of the night come the lost spirits or the angels of light...but I do not know which...

These lights are tiny orbs of luminosity.

I count twelve of them in all, surrounding the flames of the candles, and slowly, the flames of each candle burns out, leaving only the tiny orbs of light.

The room fills with their light and all twelve attach themselves to my body.

I can feel their beingness, their love and all at once the room fills with a gentle light of ...so much LOVE.

This must be Heaven or God, I believe, when, one by one the tiny orbs of light dis-attach themselves from my body and fly at lightning speed through my kitchen window.

Their mission completed.

I feel a calmness, a peace never felt before, and stumble to my bed, falling instantly to sleep, dreaming of those special beings lost and loved...knowing we will meet again.

But truly it is the pure love emanating from the Light that comforts most of all...a complete forgiveness.

My soul falls into restfullness.

No comments: