Friday, July 04, 2008

But Now it's Gone.


You are the poet in my heart.

Now it's gone, it doesn't matter anymore.

Wait a minute, love?

Did we not drown in a sea of love?

We felt it would last forever.

But now it's gone.

To feel so deeply and go anywhere with you meant more...a sea of love,

"where everyone wants to drown."

It doesn't matter anymore, you don't call me, feeling like a wing has been broken.

My heart feels sadness and memories of utter love and beauty.

But now it's gone.

It doesn't matter anymore.

Call me because you are the poet in my heart.

But now it's gone.

A beautiful and a deep sadness.

Oh no, here I go again, remembering our love slipping through our hands like so many grains of sand.

A beautiful sadness covers me like a cloud where all I see is you.

But will that last grain of sand hold fast?

All I want to hear is that you love me.

But now it's gone.

And Im falling, falling into a sadness, a strange and beautiful one...and so it goes.

But now it's gone.

No comments: