Friday, September 01, 2006

Needless Worry

Alone and worried.

Concerned about the people and circumstances that should not be my concern.

Lack of sleep thinking about people and circumstances out of my control - what a waste of energy!

Time to finally go to bed in clean sheets, and a comfortable pillow, falling into that soft area of chaos, not thinking, clear, beautiful dreaming.

What a gift!

A big week: love, anger, apathy, sadness, justification's, caring and a glimmer of hope...(wishing for a thicker skin). I cannot let some of these poor kids and their horrible home lives break my heart. There's only so much their teacher can do...

I think I just need to sleep, and dream.

Concerned about a particular student, and my lack of sleep.

Emotional state:

Tired & worried.

No comments: